Holy bejeesus christ.
It’s September, and it’s a cool and totally not fucking insane temperature of 95° F in Los Angeles at 7 pm. It’s okay though, because I’m also not totally fucking insane and decided to completely reorganize my cosplay closet.
As I was trying to make sense out of the chaos of my closet, I decided to take a step back and try to view my place as a normal person would. Suddenly I realized that while I see my apartment as fairly tidy, I’m pretty much just wrong.
I’m a landlord’s worst nightmare. On top of the racket of the power tools and weird shit I’ve left on the stairwell outside my back door, I’ve gotten glue all over the floor and unintentionally painted the lawn purple (before repainting it green).
But let’s rewind for a moment. This is my *cleaned* apartment.
Finally, a shot of my “organized” cosplay closet.
Eventually, I’ll give you guys a full-on tour of my “healthy hoarding”, which includes (but is not limited to):
- Swag from video games I’ve never played or care about
- Things I’ve stolen from game studio parties at GDC/E3/PAX
- Lots and lots of make-up
- A ridiculous pantry full of expired Japanese candy
- A box of dog clothes I will never make my dog wear but I think are adorable
- Fucktons of mugs from around the country
- A multitude of dice sets that are all missing 1-2 dice.
So stick around for that. I guess.
P.S. OH AND PAX. There will be PAX.